Jio launched the jioBook (2023) laptop with the operating system “jioOS”, It’s a budget-friendly laptop that comes under Rs. 16,499 and is offered in a single Jio Blue color option.
Its features are user-friendly and have a familiar interface. With well-known apps and a menu system, it lets you dive into your tasks with confidence and efficiency.
JioBook also offers multiple customization options, allowing users to personalize their desktops, configure settings, and install third-party applications according to their specific needs and preferences.
Jio Book Specifications and Features
- JioBook (2023) runs on “JioOS”, an Android-based operating system
- The JioBook (2023) features an 11.6-inch anti-glare HD (768 x 1,366 pixels) display.
- A “Mediatek MT8788 octa-core processor”, with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- It comes with a large trackpad and dual stereo speakers.
- The laptop has a plastic body and is impressively lightweight, weighing just 990 grams.
- It has a 5,000mAh battery that provides up to eight hours of battery life on a single charge.
- It also has an inbuilt “4G SIM card”.
- 75+ keyboard shortcuts.
- Multi-window Support.
- In-built JioPages Internet Browser.
- JioBook has a **2-megapixel Web camera**¹³.
JioBook operating system
The JioBook (2023) runs on JioOS, a custom Android-based OS that has been “optimized for superior performance” and has local language support.
Can I install Windows on JioBook?
The JioBook currently runs on **JioOS**, a custom Android-based OS that has been “optimized for superior performance” and local language support. It is unlikely that the OS will be switched over to Windows 10 on ARM before it is launched.
How can purchase jiobook?
The JioBook is available for purchase online. You can buy it from the official Jio website or from other e-commerce websites such as Amazon.
How is it far different from Asus and HP laptops?
The JioBook is a low-cost laptop that is designed for basic computing needs such as browsing the internet, streaming videos, and running basic applications.
Asus and HP laptops are generally more expensive than the JioBook and are designed for more demanding computing tasks such as gaming, video editing, and running complex applications. They are also available in various configurations and specifications to meet different user needs.