Tata Power, one of the country’s largest private-sector integrated companies, now has a network of more than 1000 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations across the country. Achieving a major milestone in India’s journey towards green mobility.
- This network of 1000 public EV charging stations provides innovative and seamless EV charging experiences for Tata Power’s customers across Offices, Malls, Hotels, Retail Outlets, and places of public access, enabling clean mobility.
- In addition, there are close to 10,000 home EV charging points, which make EV charging super-convenient for vehicle owners.
- Tata Power EZ Chargers ecosystem covers the entire value chain of Public chargers, Captive chargers, Bus/ Fleet chargers, and Home chargers.
Tata Power EV charging points across cities.
- Tata Power Starting with the first chargers being installed in Mumbai. Tata Power EV charging points are now present in nearly 180 cities and in multiple State and National highways under various business models and market segments.
- The Company is planning to have a base of 10,000 Charging Stations as also to enable whole stretches of highways into e-highways across the length and breadth of the country.
- “We have started the first of our many milestones towards enabling the EV revolution in the country through the successful deployment of over 1000 EV charging points in the public domain.
- This makes Tata Power the country’s largest EV charging solutions provider. Our innovative and collaborative approach has made a significant impact in developing this ecosystem and encouraging EV adoption in the country.
- We remain committed to playing a key role along with other stakeholders in achieving the national goal of transition to green mobility,” said Dr. Praveer Sinha, CEO&MD, Tata Power
- With the increase in Electric Vehicle adoption, the company has also expanded its footprint into the electric 3-wheeler and 2-wheeler charging market.
- Earlier this month, Tata Power and TVS Motor Company, one of the leading manufacturers of two-wheelers and three-wheelers globally, signed on a strategic partnership to drive the comprehensive implementation of EVCI across India and deploy solar power technologies at TVS Motor locations. The partnership aims to create a large dedicated electric two-wheeler charging infrastructure to accelerate electric mobility in India.